WE'RE ALWAYS INTERESTED TO HEAR FROM TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LOOKING TO FURTHER THEIR CAREER. FIND OUT MORE AND JOIN OUR TEAM.
We believe it’s our forward thinking attitude and fresh approach that make us leaders in the energy and building management field.
At t-mac Technologies we’re always interested to hear from talented people with a taste for success. If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team of energy and controls engineers, web application developers, electronic design engineers, client account managers and sales teams, and you have an easy-going attitude and a work hard ethic, get in touch.
Location: Wallington, Surrey
Hours: Full time (8am-5pm, 40hrs per week)
Salary: Competitive Industry Standard with commission structure
T-mac is a well-established technology, data and system control business providing services for commercial companies, housing providers, charities and local authorities. We employ the latest technology and bespoke software analysis systems to enable us to provide a top-class service to our clients. We are embarking on the next step of our sales strategy and are looking to recruit a talented and competitive appointment setter that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
The appointment setter will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making multiple daily calls, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Effective data management
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve monthly targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Ensure all leads are added and activities are set for the relevant BDM
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Professional phone manner with experience of handling multiple calls daily
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team and individually
- Excellent presentation skills – confident with one to one our online group. (TEAMS)