WE'RE ALWAYS INTERESTED TO HEAR FROM TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LOOKING TO FURTHER THEIR CAREER. FIND OUT MORE AND JOIN OUR TEAM.
We believe it’s our forward thinking attitude and fresh approach that make us leaders in the energy and building management field.
At t-mac Technologies we’re always interested to hear from talented people with a taste for success. If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team of energy and controls engineers, web application developers, electronic design engineers, client account managers and sales teams, and you have an easy-going attitude and a work hard ethic, get in touch.
Location: Wallington, Surrey
but will require frequent travel for National coverage. As such the position will include car allowance.
50:50 office based/remote subject to business needs
Hours: Full time (8am-5pm, 40hrs per week)
Salary: Competitive Industry Standard
An exciting opportunity to join a strong team with a passion in the controls and technology industry, building solutions on a proven product line in a focused and supportive structure.
Reporting into the ‘Head of Operations’ the role will predominantly involve conducting high level and detailed surveys of customer sites to produce bespoke technical specifications and costed proposals for metering, monitoring & controls solutions facilitated by the t-mac product line and partner products.
Working closely with the t-mac operations, support and sales teams the role will support the expansion of our growing pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in utility metering, environmental monitoring and BMS type equipment, have experience of specifying technical solutions and providing costed proposals.
The role will be based throughout the UK so significant travel would be expected.
All t-mac product training will be provided.
- Work closely with Sales teams and Technical Delivery teams in pre-sales, design, and implementation phases
- Design appropriate data connectivity and solutions, in line with customer’s existing systems and stated requirements.
- Document detailed solution proposal, complete control philosophy, installation scope of works and price breakdown including labour calculations.
- You may be asked to support workshops with customers and internal experts to work out optimal solutions and generate customer satisfaction.
- Support the sales process from pre-sales and qualification stages, through RFP / bid and contract sign-up, all the way to implementation and deployment.
- Extensive experience in a technical/estimating role at a similar level, preferably gained in the same or an aligned technology based business, for example controls, Building Management Services (BMS) or Metering systems.
- Demonstrable experience of engineering knowledge in this sector and completion of similar scope projects.
- Excellent working practical knowledge of open protocol networks i.e. Modbus, bacNET, LON works, KNX etc.
- Experience of scoping at least multiple PLC based control systems (Tridium, Trend, Cylon, Siemens, Philip’s, Schneider etc)and utility metering.
- Associated technology, building management, engineering qualifications.
- Broad experience in IoT, BMS, Metering, monitoring and communication protocols.
- A very strong commercial awareness, knowledge of how to price and scope a job and the component parts of what is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator.
- Conversant and confident in the subject matter, and aware of the latest innovations in the market place.
- Professional and enthusiastic approach, well presented and business like.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Confidence in using IT systems, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word
We are sorry, no available vacancies at the moment..