IMPROVE ENERGY EFFICIENCY, CUT WASTE, REDUCE COSTS.
IoT-enabled building energy management
IoT technology provides many benefits to businesses today including improving energy efficiency, cutting wastage and lowering your costs.
Building Energy Management
t-mac are in partnership with Intel to deliver IoT-enabled energy management with smart building controls.
By working together, we can deliver a service that fully integrates your critical energy systems into one remotely-managed platform. This provides you with visibility of all your systems in any of your buildings including heating, lighting and ventilation. What’s more our solution gives you the power to take action against inefficiencies to reduce your operational costs enabling you to implement, change and manage the controls with a single touch of a button.
Every building will have different facilities systems within it, from lighting, fire and security to AC and CCTV. Most of these systems will operate independently which can prove inefficient and frustrating to its user. Our solution will bring all these systems together, allowing you to access, view and control their functionality via a single platform.
By using open architecture across all your business systems we can communicate, control and report on any of the systems with in your building. This includes, lighting, heating and ventilation. The benefit to you as a user is huge, allowing you to implement, amend and manage control strategies which just one platform and one touch of a button.
- Sophisticated IoT solution.
- Single pane of glass.
- Take control of your buildings critical energy-intensive systems including energy, water, security, heating, lighting, access control systems, and point of sale.
- Remotely-managed platform, accessible 24/7/365.
- Easy to use and remotely configurable.
- Helps to lower energy costs.
- Can reduce maintenance costs.
- Improve employee well-being.
- Lower carbon emissions and boost your CSR credentials.